August 22, 2022
- Updated the New Section Selector to show a visual representation of each section type. This will help users more quickly identify of the type of section they’re adding to the workbook as they build!
August 8, 2022
- Made some key improvements to the mobile experience:
- One-column tables now adapt to the screen width, and don’t scroll horizontally on mobile. Tip: They can be a great way to add long answer inputs while changing up the design of your workbook!
- The “next” and “back” buttons that appear when you embed workbooks with multiple modules are now at the bottom of the workbook for a more intuitive navigation experience.
- Fill in the blanks and custom input areas are now narrower to fit in line with text on mobile.
August 4, 2022
- We’ve added 4 new templates to help you get building faster. The new templates are designed to be simple layouts you can start working on right away without needing to change too many design elements.
- We’ve made a few improvements in the workbook editor:
- Click to start editing more sections like module name.
- The body font now propagates in more places like drop-down lists.
- Added a few new fonts under Global Styles.