Embedding Wobo in ClickFunnels
You can embed Wobo workbooks into your courses in ClickFunnels.
When your learners encounter a Wobo workbook in your course, they can either continue with Google (no email/password required), or they can log in with email/password after you send them an email invite to Wobo.
How to Embed Wobo in your Clickfunnels Course
- Before you get started, ensure you have created a workbook.
- Enter the workbook editor from the dashboard by hovering over the workbook and clicking Edit Workbook.
- Find the module you want to include and click the [...] menu on the right of the module name. A pop-up will appear.
- Choose Kajabi (trust the process!) and copy the Site Snippet.
- Edit your course and click the
</> Codebutton at the top of the screen. Click into
</> Header Codeand paste the Site Snippet you just copied:
- In the same pop-up as above, copy the Embed Code.
- Add a section to your lesson that allows embedding, such as the new “Flex Container” option.
Open Code Editorand paste the code you just copied.
- You might find you need to adjust the settings (like Flex Grow) to make the embedded content a different size:
- Save your changes and you will see Wobo in your course!
When students encounter this lesson, they can choose to log in via Google if they have a Google account, or you can invite them by email, and they can log in using their Wobo account.