Before you get started, ensure you have created a workbook.
When students encounter this lesson, they can choose to log in via Google if they have a Google account, or you can invite them by email, and they can log in using their Wobo account.
PART 1: Install the Wobo site script
What we need to do first is add a script to the
<head> of the site. We can do that by installing a plugin called WPCode. (You don’t need to install this if you already have another plugin that allows you to add custom scripts to your header.)
- Log in to WordPress and then go to Plugins, then click “Add New”
- In the search bar, search for “WPCode”.
- Click “Install Now” on the plugin info card, then “Activate” once installed.
- After the plugin is installed, you’ll see a new WordPress menu option called “Code Snippets”. Hover over that and then select “Header & Footer”
- Enter the workbook editor from the dashboard by hovering over the workbook and clicking Edit Workbook.
- Find the module you want to include and click the [...] menu on the right of the module name. A pop-up will appear.
You might be prompted to publish your workbook and create a cohort first so that it's ready to share once embedded. Do that before continuing.
Other LMS Systemand copy the Site Snippet.
- Paste the Wobo
<script>tag into the “Header” field, then click “Save Changes”
- Side Note: If your website has any caching plugins setup, now would be a good time to clear the cache to ensure the new site script will load immediately.
PART 2: Embed the workbook
Now that you have the main Wobo script installed, you can add your workbook to a page or LearnDash course or lesson content. For this example, we’ll add the
<iframe> to a LearnDash lesson, but the implementation will be the same for other areas of your WordPress site as well.
- Go to “LearnDash LMS”, then select “Lessons”
- Choose the lesson you want to add your workbook to.
- In the WordPress block editor, type
/htmlto see the available page block options and choose “Custom HTML”
- In the same pop-up as above, choose Kajabi (trust the process) and copy the Embed Code.
- Paste your workbooks
<iframe>code snippet into the HTML field, and then click “Update” to save your changes.