- Enter the workbook editor from the dashboard by hovering over the workbook and clicking Edit Workbook.
- Find the module you want to include and click the [...] menu on the right of the module name. A pop-up will appear.
- We’re working on adding a GrooveMember button. Until then, choose "Kajabi" and copy the Site Snippet:
- Expand the
+icon to add a new section.
- Choose the code option, it’s the third in the menu.
- In the window that appears, paste the script code you just copied from Wobo.
- In the same pop-up as above, copy the Embed Code.
- Paste the embed code you copied into the same embed code editor where you pasted the site snippet and save.
If you’d like to make the workbook window larger or smaller, you can adjust the width and height to change the size of the embedded workbook window.
After they log in, your students will see the embedded workbook in this lesson!
Unfortunately, GrooveMember does not offer any articles explaining how to embed code into a course on their platform. We recommend reaching out to their support team via chat for additional support.