Embedding Wobo in Kajabi
You can embed Wobo workbooks into your courses in Kajabi. Note that at this time, Kajabi doesn't support single sign-on from Kajabi into other platforms. Until that is supported, we aren't able to automatically log your students into Wobo. When they encounter a Wobo workbook in your course in Kajabi, they can either continue with Google (no email/password required), or they can log in with email/password after you send them an email invite to Wobo.
Will Single Sign-on be available soon from Kajabi into Wobo?
We hope so! We would love if you could help make this possible by up-voting this feature request to Kajabi so they can be informed how helpful this would be. You can phrase it as "support for single sign on from Kajabi into other tools, specifically Wobo (woboapp.com)". We appreciate your help!
How to Embed Wobo in your Kajabi Course
- Before you get started, ensure you have created a workbook.
- Enter the workbook editor from the dashboard by hovering over the workbook and clicking Edit Workbook.
- Find the module you want to include and click the [...] menu on the right of the module name. A pop-up will appear.
- Choose Kajabi and copy the Site Snippet.
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click “Site Details”.
- Scroll down to Page Scripts and paste the code you copied from Wobo.
- In the same pop-up as above, copy the Embed Code.
- Open the Products tab from your Dashboard.
- Click into an existing Product or create a new one.
- Select the Product Post where you want to embed the video.
- Scroll to the post body.
- Open the source code <> window, circled in the screenshot below.
- Paste the embed code you copied earlier into the window that appears.
We’ve chosen the dimensions we think make the best display in Kajabi, but you can adjust the width and height to change the size of the embedded workbook window.
In Kajabi, content can be embedded below your media only.
When students encounter this lesson, they can choose to log in via Google if they have a Google account, or you can invite them by email, and they can log in using their Wobo account.
After logging in, you will see the workbook embedded below your media!