- Enter the workbook editor from the dashboard by hovering over the workbook and clicking Edit Workbook.
- Find the module you want to include and click the [...] menu on the right of the module name. A pop-up will appear.
- The Other LMS system uses the same settings that will work for LearnWorlds, so choose Other LMS system and copy the Site Snippet.
- In the left menu, choose “Site Builder” and then “Custom Code”.
- Paste the Site Snippet code you copied earlier into the
<body> logged in (html)section and click “Update” to save your changes.
- In the same pop-up as above, copy the Module URL link and enclose it into an iframe code snippet.
<iframe src="PASTE MODULE URL HERE" width="100%" height="100%"></iframe>
- Go to the Contents tab of your created course.
- Click on Add an activity under the selected section.
- Click on the Embed option at the Embed menu.
- Give a title to your Embed learning activity and click on Save.
Insert the embed code
- To edit your embed learning activity, hover over the learning activity and click on Settings.
- Paste the iframe code snippet you copied into the custom code editor and save.
We’ve chosen a size and display that we think looks best, but you can adjust the width and height to change the size of the embedded workbook window.
After they log in, your students will see the embedded workbook in this lesson!