- Enter the workbook editor from the dashboard by hovering over the workbook and clicking Edit Workbook.
- Find the module you want to include and click the [...] menu on the right of the module name. A pop-up will appear.
- The Teachable option uses the same settings that will work for Matrix, so choose "Teachable" and copy the Site Snippet.
- In the left menu, choose “Admin” and then “Portal”.
- Then choose “Custom HTML” and “+Add”.
- Change Scope and Match to “All” and paste the Site Snippet code you copied earlier into the “Head Top” section and click “Save”.
- In the same pop-up as above, copy the Embed Code.
- Create a “Page” module:
- Choose the source code option, and paste the Embed Code you copied earlier. Save your changes.
We’ve chosen a size and display that we think looks best, but you can adjust the width and height to change the size of the embedded workbook window by adjusting the numbers in the source code area.
After they log in, your students will see the embedded workbook in this module!