- Enter the workbook editor from the dashboard by hovering over the workbook and clicking Edit Workbook.
- Find the module you want to include and click the [...] menu on the right of the module name. A pop-up will appear.
- Choose "Teachable" and copy the Site Snippet.
- Log in to your Teachable school.
- Select Site.
- Click Code Snippets.
- Chose Head Code Snippets, paste the text you just copied, and save.
- In the same pop-up as above, copy the Embed Code.
- In the admin sidebar, choose Courses and select the course into which you want to embed content. If the course is not displayed, click View All to see all courses in your school.
- Click Curriculum and select a lecture, or create a new lecture.
- Choose the Add Custom Code option:
- Paste the embed code you copied into the custom code editor and save.
We’ve chosen a size and display that we think looks best in Teachable, but you can adjust the width and height to change the size of the embedded workbook window.
After they log in, your students will see the embedded workbook in this lesson!