If you have a question about security, pricing, or the people who make Wobo, check out the FAQ on our website!
Can Wobo be used by students with visual impairments?
- Students are able to navigate through the workbook by tabbing through the next and back buttons and between input areas.
- Screen readers will also dictate the text on screen from a text area or question prompt for example.
- When building the workbook, you can input alt text that will be read aloud by screen readers.
If you have any additional accessibility requests, please contact us at email@example.com.
Can students download their work as one PDF from multiple workbook modules?
- YES! This is one of the best things about Wobo. You can create multiple workbook modules (each containing multiple sections) and your students can download the entire workbook, including their responses, as one PDF.
- You can even embed modules throughout your LMS, and the workbook download link will download the entire workbook as one file. You can also insert a module download link, which will download only the current module.
What’s the difference between sections, modules, and workbooks? How should I structure my workbook?
- Workbooks contain modules, and within those modules are sections (like tables, text areas, and links). If multiple chapters are within the same course, we’d recommend setting up each chapter as a module within the same workbook. That way, when students download the workbook, the modules will all be collected together into one download.
- This allows you to embed modules throughout your course, but allow them to be downloaded together.
How can I view student progress?
- When you view your student list in Wobo, you can see how many modules of the workbook they’ve opened.
- You can also view the workbooks of individual students to view their responses.
Can I stop users from moving on before completing a workbook exercise?
- At this time, the goal of using Wobo is primarily to allow students to journal, take notes, reflect, and apply their learning. There are no measures within Wobo to ensure sections are completed, and responses can’t be right or wrong.
- If you use Thinkific, you can set lessons as prerequesites that must be completed before moving on:
- Embed Wobo in a multimedia and set it as a prerequisite.
- Ask students to submit their workbook into Thinkific’s assignment lesson type.
How does pricing work? What’s an “Active Student”?
- There is a monthly fee of $24 USD for all accounts, plus 10 cents per monthly active student. Discount tiers apply for large student volumes - reach out to us for more information.
- A monthly active student is one that accesses a new or existing workbook within the billing period. If a student does not access their workbook within your billing period, you will not be charged for them as a monthly active student.
- Billing periods are monthly (30 days) and will renew 30 days from when your subscription started.
- If the same student accesses more than one workbook from you, they will only be counted as one active student.
What happens to my data if I cancel my subscription?
- We store your data in compliance with GDPR regulations. Your data is not immediately cleared on subscription cancellation, but you can contact us at any time to request all your data be deleted.
- Note that if your subscription is not active, students will not have access to the digital version of your workbook.
Have a question? Email us!