On this Page
Enabling the Student Image Upload Add-on
Admin users can enable this add-on for your Wobo account under Settings > Billing and Plans by clicking “Add Student Uploads”.
Once added, you can see your data storage amount at any time from the Billing & Plans page.
If you don’t see the Billing and Plans page under Settings, contact your account admin to make this change for your team’s account.
Adding the Image Upload Section to a Workbook
You can add the Student Image Uploads section to a workbook in a similar way to how other sections are added:
- In the module where you want the upload to appear, click “Add Section” and choose Student Image Uploads.
- You can edit the instructions provided for students using the edit panel on the left.
- When you’re ready to update the workbook, click Publish to push updates to the live version of your workbook.
Viewing Files that Students Upload
- To view student-uploaded files, choose “View Students” to head to the student list.
- From this list, you can view or download student workbooks, including their responses and any images they’ve uploaded.
A note about Privacy and Data Storage
Privacy is critically important to us. In keeping with our commitment to privacy according to GDPR and other regulations, you can request that your data or the data of your students be removed at anytime. Contact us for next steps if you wish to have data erased from your account.
Pricing for the Student Image Upload Add-On
The Student Image Uploads Add-on can be added to your Wobo subscription starting at $10 USD/month for your first 10GB of data storage. Each additional 10GB tier is $10 USD.
Admin users can check your data usage and monthly bill at any time in your account on the Billing and Plans page under Settings.
Note that files that you upload as an instructor while building the workbook do not count towards this storage limit - only student-uploaded files are counted.