July 20, 2022
- While building the workbook, you can now click directly on a section to open the editor for that section. This makes editing long workbooks much easier!
- Implemented three fixes to improve performance, especially related to workbook loading speed:
- Added a loading state and improved the loading speed when editing large modules (modules that contain more than 20 sections). This has dramatically reduced loading time in the workbook editor 🎉
- Added a fix to prevent users from uploading massive images that could lead to workbooks loading slowly.
- Made an improvement to help with loading large tables.
- There is now a limit of 100 sections per module, and 300 modules per workbook to prevent loading issues.