June 22, 2022
- You can now add a Title and Description above tables, so you can add information above tables more easily.
- You can now interact with more workbook elements as you’re building the workbook including drop-downs and sliders. If you can’t use a workbook section, like a table, a more informative message is shown.
- In addition to Site Admins, users with Partner role in Thinkific can now install apps! This change was recently implemented in Thinkific, and means that external team members you invite to be Partners in your Thinkific site can now install the Wobo app on your behalf.
- Fixed a bug when paying that was caused by closing the window before the process was complete.
June 9, 2022
- Added 3 new templates to help inspire you to get started:
- Continued performance improvements to support large student numbers on the billing pages.
June 8, 2022
- New Section Type: Slider You can now input a sliding scale into your workbook. Choose the low and high limits and a label to represent the selected score (self-assessment, percentage, score, number of monkeys in a barrel -whatever you like!) Students can change the values on the scale using their cursor or the left and right arrow keys. Screen readers will register this section as a Slider and instruct on how to select a value.
- You and your students can now access Wobo via Google single sign-on:
- From the login and sign up pages, you can now choose to continue with Google.
- If you embed Wobo, students can now join using Google, meaning you no longer need to send them email invites (yay!) Note that this does not apply to Thinkific embed, as single sign-on via Thinkific SSO happens automatically when the app is installed.
- You can now upload your logo to show at the top of the navigation bar to help users who manage multiple Wobo accounts visually distinguish between them. It will appear once you have more than one Wobo account, or both a student and course creator accounts.
- Performance improvements to support course creators with large numbers of students per workbook.