On this Page
There are two ways you will be granted access to a workbook in Wobo:
1. By Email
When your instructor shares a workbook with you, you'll receive an email with instructions on how to create your account.
- Click the Create Your Account button in the email, and you'll be taken to a screen where you choose a password.
- In the window that opens, choose a new password that follows all of the rules listed.
- Log in with your email and this new password, and you should see your workbook!
2. Within the online course
Your instructor may have set up your workbook within your online course - lucky you, you get to skip the account creation step! You will see the workbook within your online course.
Resetting your Password or Updating your Profile
- Click the image in the top left toolbar on your computer or the menu icon on your phone.
- Choose Settings in the menu that opens.
- To update your profile, make the updates at the top of the page and Save.
- To reset your password, scroll to the bottom of the page and choose a new password. Confirm by clicking Change password.