On this Page
View student responses
You can view student responses to questions, answers to exercises, and notes taken by viewing their workbooks at any time.
- To view student responses, first go to the student list by clicking View Students from the dashboard or workbook editor.
- Find the student in the list and click View Workbook.
- This will open a new tab with that student's workbook responses filled out.
Download Student Responses
- To download a student’s workbook, first go to the student list by clicking View Students from the dashboard or workbook editor.
- Find the student in the list and click Download Workbook PDF.
- This will begin a download of that student’s workbook, including their responses.
Student invite status: Invited vs. Confirmed
If you embedded your workbook in Thinkific
Students will show up in the cohort list with the status Confirmed once they've completed the single sign-on process by viewing the multimedia lesson containing the workbook lesson in Thinkific.
If you invited your students by email
If you invited your students via email, you'll see the Invited status beside their name on the cohorts page after you've invited them, but before they've logged in.
Once students confirm their email, create a password, and log in to Wobo, their status will be Confirmed.
If a student can't find the invitation email
You can re-send an invite to a student at any time by clicking Resend invitation. This will send a second email to the student with instructions on how to finish setting up their account.
You can view how many of the modules a student has viewed for a quick check on student progress without needing to read their individual responses.
The module opens column in the student list displays the percentage of total workbook modules that have been opened by each student.
This counts the modules whether the workbook was viewed in it's own tab or embedded into your online course.