20% Monthly Commission on base fee from Active Referred Customers, Forever.
60-Day Cookie Window
Custom Link for Easy Referrals
Wobo Affiliate Policy
The Wobo Affiliate Policy (the "Policy") is dated this 30th day of May, 2022, by Course Studio (referred to as "Company") and approved affiliates (the "Affiliate"). This Policy applies exclusively to Wobo by Course Studio (the "Technology") and excludes any other product and service offered by Course Studio.
- Application To become a Wobo Affiliate, fill out the application form here.
- Duties of Affiliate
- The Affiliate agrees to use their best efforts to market Wobo to their clients consistent with the terms of this Policy.
- Affiliates will be provided a unique Affiliate link to share with their clients. When clients click this link and purchase a subscription, it is counted towards the Affiliate's total referrals.
- Affiliates are not required to provide technical assistance and support to their clients with respect to the Technology.
- Duties of Company
- Affiliates will receive a 20% commission of the monthly base fee (starting at $24 USD) for all referred customers following the initial purchase date. There is no end date for commission as long as the referred customer has an active subscription.
- Commission amount reflects the referred customer's monthly base fee price, and may change if the customer upgrades or downgrades following the initial purchase.
- Commission is paid out monthly or annually to the Affiliate via Paypal transfer.
- The Company will make available marketing information, demonstrations, and other sales aids related to the Technology to support with technical training and support.
- Product Subscription
- Company reserves the right to change its process and/or fees, from time to time, in its sole and absolute discretion. In the event of a price and/or fee change for Technology, Company shall notify the Affiliate in writing thirty (30) days prior to the effective date of any such change. All other prices and/or fees may be adjusted without prior notice to the Affiliate.
- Affiliates will receive commission for the first purchase made by a new customer who is not in an active sales process with Wobo at the time of the Affiliate link click. Participation by a customer in a free trial of Wobo in the past is considered within the Wobo sales process and would not be eligible for affiliate commission.
- The customer needs to be an active customer for one entire month before commission will be paid out.
- Affiliate links rely on cookies to track referrals. Therefore if cookies are cleared, blocked, or otherwise disabled by the referred customer, we may not be able to track these events. Some applications or browser extensions may also block the referral event from being tracked.
- The cookie window is 60 days from clicking the Affiliate link.
- As an Affiliate, you can't be a billing contact or user of the account referred.
- Course Studio reserves the right to ask that Affiliates prove that referrals are valid if there is reasonable suspicion that referrals may be fraudulent.
- In the event a single customer clicks two different Affiliate links within the 30 day window, the last (most recent) Affiliate gets the credit. Course Studio reserves the right to modify this in certain circumstances.
- Affiliates are deemed independent contractors and not employees or agents of Company other than the limited purposes of marketing the Technology.
- In no event shall Company be liable to the Affiliate, its clients, or any third party for any contract or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of profits or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill arising in connection with the use (or inability to use) or distribution of the Technology for any purpose whatsoever.
- Company reserves the right to terminate an affiliate relationship in the event that the Affiliate conducts themselves in a manner that reflects unfavourably on the Affiliate or Company; displays deceptive, misleading or unethical practices that are or might be detrimental to Company and/or its Affiliates, the Technology or the public, including but not limited to disparagement of Company or the Technology; makes false or misleading representation with respect to Company or the Technology; and (d) makes representations with respect to Company or the Technology that are inconsistent with any applicable license agreement(s) for the Technology provided by Company, promotional materials and other literature distributed by Company pertaining specifically to the Technology, including all liability limitations and disclaimers contained in such materials.
- In the event of termination, the Affiliate shall immediately cease advertising, marketing, promoting the Technology and cease using any proprietary right of Company.