Note: When adding Wobo in Zenler, your students will need to either continue with Google or log in using an email and password that you send them.
Before you get started, ensure you have created a workbook.
- Enter the workbook editor from the dashboard by hovering over the workbook and clicking Edit Workbook.
- Find the module you want to include and click the [...] menu on the right of the module name. A pop-up will appear.
You might be prompted to publish your workbook and create a cohort first so that it's ready to share once embedded. Do that before continuing.
- Choose Zenler and copy the Site Snippet.
- Under Site, go to Site Settings and then Global Includes.
- Paste the text you just copied into the For Course Player section. Click Update to save.
- In the same pop-up as above, copy the line of text under Module URL.
- Navigate to Courses, then under Lessons choose Custom code.
- Paste the embed code into the custom code area.
You can adjust the width and height to change the size of the embedded workbook window.
Then your students will then see the embedded workbook in this lesson!