1. Allow students to sign up via Thinkific
If your course is offered using Thinkific, we recommend installing the Thinkific app and embedding workbook exercises within your course. This will allow students to create their own Wobo accounts using single-sign on with the same credentials they use for your course.
If you're not a Thinkific user, continue reading to learn how to send email invites to your students.
2. Invite students via email
If you'd like students to access the workbook on its own or if you want to embed it into another LMS system like Teachable, you can send them an email invite to your workbook.
Create a student account
After creating a workbook and creating a student group, you can invite students by sending them an email with an invitation link. To do this:
- View the student list associated with your workbook by clicking View Students either on the dashboard or while editing the workbook.
- At the top of the View Students page, click + Add Student.
- Fill in the student's details including first name, last name, and email address. Once you're finished, you'll see your new student in the table in the status Invited.
- The student will receive an email inviting them to Wobo. They'll confirm their email address and choose a password. Once this step is finished by the student, they'll be marked as Confirmed in the list.
Resend an email invitation
You can re-send the welcome email from step 4 above by clicking Resend invitation beside their name in the list. This will send a second email to the student encouraging them to choose a password and login to Wobo.
Returning students, meaning students who have already used Wobo, will appear as Confirmed immediately since they've already confirmed their email address. If they have updated their name in their account, their first and last name may appear different than the one you entered when you invited them.
Removing a student
To remove a student's access from your workbook, choose Delete in the list beside the student you wish to delete.
The deleted student will not longer be able to access the associated workbook.