Get to your account settings by clicking the user icon on desktop or hamburger menu on mobile. Both are found at the top right of your screen:
On your profile you can edit your name, company, and email address.
Editing your Email Address
To edit your email address:
- Navigate to Settings > Profile
- Click “Change email”
- Enter your new email. We will send you a verification code to this new email so you can confirm it’s yours.
- Enter the 6-digit confirmation code from your email in the window that appears. You must confirm your email before you can change your password or send yourself a password reset email - so do this step ASAP!
If you have the Thinkific app installed and try to change your email, the new email you choose must also have the
ownerrole in the Thinkific domain that is connected to Wobo. If you encounter this error when updating your email:
- Disconnect the current Thinkific domain and re-install the app on the new domain if you are trying to switch Thinkific domains.
- Add your new email as a Thinkific owner or admin in the connected Thinkific account and try again.
On this page, you can install the Wobo Thinkific app that helps make setup easier and allows your students to create Wobo accounts using their Thinkific credentials.
To install the Wobo Thinkific app:
- Enter your domain in the field, eg.
super-duper-domain.thinkific.com. If you have customized your thinkific domain, use that version, eg.
- You will be taken to the app installation screen, confirm to continue.
- You’re connected and can now embed workbook sections into your Thinkific course! Learn how to do that in this article.
To disconnect the Wobo Thinkific app, follow the instructions in this article.
Billing & Plans
On this page you can:
- View how many days are left in your trial
- Update your plan
- Contact us for custom pricing
- View billing history
- Cancel your paid plan